WHO WE ARE
Specialized Knowledge Graph & ML Consulting Firm
Specialize in semantic, ML & knowledge graph development
Deliver next generation cognitive and semantic solutions
Making semantically connected data work smart for you
MAKING SEMANTICALLY CONNECTED DATA WORK SMART FOR YOU
- Specialize in semantic, ML & knowledge graph development
- Deliver next generation cognitive and semantic solutions
- Creates semantic and intelligent content for solving complex business needs
- Design and execute knowledge graph & intelligent semantic apps
Empowering clients with custom cognitive solutions, we accelerate their knowledge graph journey, promoting growth through intelligent content. Knowledge graphs ensure integrated and connected data sources, provide contextualized understanding, support knowledge discovery, and boost data analytics and AI capabilities.
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Comprehensive Cognitive Solutions
- Client-Centric Approach
- Expertise You Can Trust
- Proprietary Accelerators
- Hybrid Onshore & Offshore Model
What are Knowledge Graphs?
Knowledge graphs are a type of data structure that represents knowledge in a graph format.
In a graph, entities represent real-world objects or concepts, and relationships represent the connections between them. For example, in a graph about movies, the entity “movie” might be connected to the entity “actor” through a relationship labeled “starred in.”
Data is organized in a way that semantically captures the meaning and context of information, rather than just its structure or format.